Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
- ExoFit™ harness is the first of a new generation of harnesses designed from the ground up for maximum comfort and performance
- Constructed from high performance materials from technology-intensive, safety minded industries including mountaineering, scuba diving, sky diving, shoe manufacturing and the military
- Incorporates a breathable Dri-Lex® lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable all day long
- Ergonomic design incorporates built-in shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Lycra® edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility
- The industry’s first and only one-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Wrap around no-tangle design slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding and security
- Back D-ring for connection to fall protection system, front D-ring ideal for ladder climbing, positioning, suspension or rescue and side D-rings for work positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with intuitive quick connect buckle
- Built-in belt loops to support a SALA belt or one of your own
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Weight= 5.5 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359